Senior Biomedical Equipment Specialist Opportunity located in Cleveland, OH!
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As an active team member working within Sodexo Clinical Technology Management (CTM), you will partner with our Healthcare clients to manage their medical equipment technology needs. Together, we provide leadership for a competent and experienced Senior Biomedical Equipment Specialist looking for your next step with University Hospitals in Cleveland, Ohio. At Sodexo, we improve the Quality of Life of all those we serve.
Are you an experienced Senior Biomedical Equipment Specialist that can support a large healthcare systems, such as University Hospitals (UH). UH is a 1032-bed, tertiary medical center, which is an affiliate of Case Western Reserve University. Included in UH are University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital, among the nation's best children's hospitals; University Hospitals Seidman Cancer Center, part of National Cancer Institute-designated Case Comprehensive Cancer Center at Case Western Reserve University (the nation's highest designation); and University Hospitals MacDonald Women's Hospital, Ohio's only hospital for woman.
Sodexo Clinical Technology Management seeks a Senior Biomedical Equipment Specialist with expertise ensuring safe effective medical equipment for patients, staff and visitors.
We are seeking individuals who have extensive experience and a passion for personal and professional development that want to make a difference in healthcare solutions with all repairs and preventive maintenance on various clinical modalities; solution-oriented candidates who excel at being part of a team and customer service; and the ability to demonstrate proven success as a Clinical Technology Specialist within the clinical engineering field. Sodexo’s Clinical Technology Specialist professionals have the preferred skillset:
- 10-years of experience in electronic, mechanical, or electro-mechanical repair
- Minimum of 7-years of experience within a healthcare setting with direct responsibility for the maintenance and repair of clinical devices
- Extensive understanding of the repair and preventative maintenance and corrective maintenance on various clinical devices such as: Lasers. sterilizers, ventilators, anesthesia, balloon pumps, lab analyzers and surgical waste management systems
- Required on-call rotational schedule
Sodexo will provide specialized training within the clinical engineering field with OEMs and third party vendors to increase your growth opportunity within Sodexo.
- We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
- How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee
Interested in this opportunity, please click on the following link (or cut/paste link into a URL) to review/apply to the posted position.