Why Sponsor HTMA-OH?
What are the benefits of being a Corporate Sponsor for the Ohio Healthcare Technology Management Association? OH-HTMA seeks Corporate Sponsors to help sustain the effort of the Association. But “WIFM” is the likely question asked by organizations who are asked to support us? What are the benefits of supporting this State Organization?
- Low cost of sponsorship gives you a lot of ‘bang-for-the-buck.’ Other sponsorships can cost much more.
- Sponsorship gives you recognition with OH based hospitals and ISO’s as someone who is supporting our efforts in Training, Education and Scholarships.
- OH-HTMA does good work. We provide technicians/engineers across the state with a forum to network and learn. We also provide scholarships to young HS graduates who are interested in entering our field … tomorrow’s customers.
- Name and Logo will appear on our website
- Corporate Sponsors are recognized at our meetings
- Corporate Sponsors are invited to come to meetings and present to members
- OH-HTMA allows free job posting on our website
- Our Daily Newsletter carries Sponsorship Recognition
- Gold $200 per year. Gives you logo representation on our Corporate Sponsors page of the website.
- Platinum $500 per year. Gives you a larger logo representation and an invitation to our annual tradeshow (booth cost additional). Also included is rotating presence on our daily e-newsletter.
- Diamond $1,000 per year. Special Recognition on our website, FREE booth space at annual tradeshow (2 attendees) and rotating inclusion in our daily e-newsletter.
- Lifetime $10,000 one-time cost. Special Page of Recognition on our website. Never pay for our annual trade show (up to 5 attendees) no matter what our price may rise to. Current booth space is $1,000 per year. Special Recognition for our e-newsletter (daily inclusion as a sponsor). One-time cost … nothing else to pay.